Drachma Girl's Blog || Get Noticed || Twitter Me || Buy A Craft Book || My Etsy Shop






Excellent Custom Printing !!!
Saturday, April 25, 2009

 

I found TrendyCards on Etsy.com, (the number 1 place for all Handmade things), and I emailed to see if I could get 2 custom-made note cards. I was very happy with TrendyCards' quickness to respond and to please! I was extremely appreciative when they offered me a few proofs to choose from. They emailed me and & twittered me during the whole process!

After I made my selection and gave the names I wanted on the cards, I decided to look at TrendyCards' other products.

The owner is a very talented lady who is a graphic designer and just loves making her own stationery & cards. The great part about being your own designer is that all the products are ORIGINAL which is always very attractive to shoppers! Thanks, TrendyCards!

The services TrendyCards offers: Personalized Note Cards, Birthday Party Invitations, Baby Shower Invitations, Moving Announcements, Birth Announcements, Greeting Cards & Matching Address Labels.

I received the package in about 10 days, which for a custom order is really good. The cards were well secured in the envelope with card-stock inserts to keep the package from bending. Each card came with its own envelope and was individually wrapped in a clear protective sleeve.

When I opened the cards up to inspect them, I was very happy to see that the finished product was exactly as the proof. The colors were brilliant, the names I requested were accurate and best of all they were very classy!

I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that the cards were made of recyclable materials. (you wouldn't know it from the feel of the card; quality is not compromised at all!) The back side of the card has the company logo, address and the words.. "printed on recycled paper". This is a huge plus in my opinion. Bravo!

Report Card: A+

Delivery: 5 out of 5 (sooner than expected for a custom order)
Presentation: 5 out of 5 - nicely preserved in clear protective sleeves
Finished Product: Outstanding! Top Notch!
Availability: can make nearly anything upon request; never sold out!
Price: $5 for two cards (great price!)
Shipping Rate: $2 (extremely fair); label & postage was professionally done via PayPal.
Shopping: online with PayPal cart
Designer's Experience: advanced skill / professional
Recommendation: TWO Thumbs Up! Excellent communication, very quality-oriented, delivers what is promised!

 

Favor this Review!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Labels: cards, greetings, printing, invitations, custom, recycled, etsy, original, design







Hello!

What can I review for you today?

kryskreations@yahoo.com


Email me with the word REVIEW in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Items I am currently reviewing:
-coffee
-cookies
-candy
-books
-greeting cards
-candles
-incense
-soaps
-lotion
-totes
-aprons
-jewelry
-socks
-afghans
-pet items
-baby items
-towels
-pillow cases
-doilies
-table runners
-hair accessories

How Am I Doing?

If you like what you see, reward me!
Tip Me!

My Reviews!

Barista on Duty

TrendyCards

Wallaby Bag Co.


Link Me



link to: http://reviews-handy-crafts.blogspot.com

Favor this Page

I will return the favor!
Bookmark and Share


Subscribe via Email




GoTop 100

Etsy Traffic


Get Reviewed!

details here

Word-of-Mouth Service


My Other Sites

Drachma Girl's Blog

Krys Kreations Gifts

Plugboard & Links

My Local Reviews



Sponsored Tweets!

*sponsor me & I'll tweet your deals*
SponsoredTweets hire me badge